Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SGX - The Final Flush


Looking at the recent selldown and the precipitous selling wave in SGX, personally in my opinion, the BBs are secretly accumulating and collecting shares of SGX and I believe the upwave for this counter is once again ready to show itself. BBs had managed to exploit a final flush out of the weak holders and took advantage of the situation to buy more. To the guy who told me that he bought 100 lots of SGX during the market outlook, can you kindly email me? I will share with you something. I hope you are able to recoup your losses and make gains. Someone mentioned in my outlook that SGX could reach 4 bucks, from the way I see it, it is possible but impossible at the moment. To reach that level, I would need to judge the rallying power of this rally.

Please note, punt at your own risk. I am not responsible for any losses or damage. I calculated the risk and reward factor and I am risking a small amount should I cut losses.

Ronald K