Friday, September 16, 2011

Market Outlook Next Week - Mind Games


After today's activity, I have a rough idea and know what is going to happen next week. I want to stress, I don't watch Hang Seng or Dow Jones or Nikki or whatever! I treat each market individually and I don't bother which market causes which market to move. Why am I able to forecast correctly each time before the market starts or before a breakout/breakdown happens? That's because I have thrown away traditional teachings and indicators and I use something that is even more powerful than volume, trends, indicators, tips, news, price etc..and that is psychology and mind games. It's something like if you can read someone's mind, then you can exploit him almost effortlessly in anyway you deemed. That's what I am after with and not indicators!

Anyway,I have already formulated my trading plan for next week. If you are interested for a market outlook, kindly email me. Lastly, I will reveal more information on my market outlook seminar on Sat 24th and Sun 25th September 2011. Sat 24th is full, so only Sun 25th is available. Seats are taken up fast, so please register if you can make it. Details are on the right hand side of my blog.

Ronald K