Tuesday, September 20, 2011

STI - Fresh Liqudation


Today, I expect the market to continue it's sell off after last Friday's unloading action by the BBs. Yesterday, the market had witnessed it's first wave of liquidation and that to me was BBs shorting big time and it shall continue today. A fresh new wave of liquidation will emerge to cause more panic selling and liquidation. A lot of public were traumatized by the selling as they expect a rebound since Dow Jones closed 75pts last Friday. Of course, I don't see that happening in STI and I posted on the forum on 17th Sep to let the public know that Dow Jones closing looks bad to me. I don't know how many people believe but the conviction in me was there. I will be watching Genting, Swiber and DynaMac today. I am no more longing, that's asinine thing to do for the moment!

While we cannot do as well as BBs, we can improve our bargaining power and make good gains by selecting stocks they are shorting and timing our purchases and sales to theirs. That in a nutshell has been the central theme of my strategy.

Ronald K