Wednesday, September 21, 2011

STI - Kill The Public Optimism


Today, I expect selling from BBs at the start of the opening bell. After cooling down a little and assiduous study of the recent movements, I still have not changed my view on shorting the market. A lot of people told me the market rallied yesterday and yes, I did took profits to protect myself first however, looking at the bigger picture, it is weak. It's only a one day rally, and it won't change the fact that BBs had put out shorts last Friday. For every shorts that I placed, I need to be extra prudent in case of an unexpected. STI is currently still in that trading range and it's not easy to trade if one is not skillful enough. As I mentioned earlier on my blog, I love challenges and I have no emotions when it comes to cutting losses or taking profit, but more important, I am fast in getting in and out. I will be timing my entry today again to short the market.

Ronald K