Monday, September 12, 2011

Market Outlook - A Free Invitation

I am being invited as a guest speaker and will be giving a free market outlook seminar hosted by CityIndex. I will share my K Theory, K Wave, K Mind and K Turn during that seminar and also reveal how I managed to spot the highs and lows for stocks and indexes with my BBs theory that almost always allows me to visualize the market ahead of any rallies and corrections before it actually happened.

The details of the seminar is as below:

Date:     24 September 2011 (Saturday)
Time:     0930 to 1230
Venue: 6 Battery Road,
#40-06,
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following format.

Subject: Attending RonaldK Market Outlook Seminar
Contents of email: I want to attend RonaldK Market Outlook. Please kindly register me.

Or alternatively you can call at 6826 9974 to register.

Registration online will be much faster than phone. Spaces are limited, so register before seats are taken up.

Ronald K