Friday, September 9, 2011

STI - The Confusion


Something caught my attention today. I saw a lot of public being confused and manslaughtered big time. When everyone thought STI was rallying further due to the recent markup in price, I am only looking to do nothing until the smoke is cleared. We will have a clearer picture when the dust has settled, by then my only action is to follow the action of the BBs in their preferred wave.

This past week, I had been putting out accurate calls and many had followed my advice closely with cautious in the background. I am glad for those who made money and those who did not lose money. I am conducting a market outlook for a seminar soon. So watch out for this space and register if you are able to attend. It's free. Spaces are pretty limited. You shall get to see me live in person and I shall share some of the secrets I use to punt this market. Any questions, you can email or call me.

Ronald K