Wednesday, May 23, 2012

STI - Impunity


Yesterday after taking profits on my Capitaland, I knew what was going to happen so I decided not to trade and take my day off to spend time with my family. Look at Capitaland, the stock closed at 2.51/2.52 for the day. I could have shorted some stocks, but I decided not too because I am aware that it might not plunged that much, so I am left with no position, which gives me ample rest during the night.

During the day, I was chatting with Chin and Eng. I was happy for Chin because he protected his protects and realized them except maybe a few others. Eng was busy with his own personal stuff however I advise him earlier not to long any stocks at 4pm, because I simply knew the BBs was going to kill all these buying by the public. Some people asked, is it true that whenever there is a breakout, the next day BBs would kill it. My answer is no, there are no two same situation, some days, after the first day of breakout, the second day it continues to trend higher. I can epitomize many examples on that to demonstrate breakouts can be real and it can be fake too. There are simply no 2 same situation in the stock market. If stock market can be calculated, then everyone would not be working. The stock market is simply made up of minds of men with emotion, fear, greed etc, so if one can capitalize on those intangibles with the BBs campaign, he shall be profiting consistently. Of course, the final part is to be patient which I am totally lack of which always cost me money and took lesser profits. Supply and Demand is important, however what I felt most important is to understand the BBs profit taking and short selling process so that when he short you follow, and when he is taking profits, you are taking it with him and so yesterday was just a profit taking day for me and rest.

There is just so much to talked about and it's impossible for me to write it on my blog. It's either I hold a seminar to talk about it or I just keep mum and do my day to day speculation quietly. I am constantly being approached to give seminars by different brokerage house but I reject most of them because of time issues and my other commitment. Now, I am a very busy person because of family, work and my speculation activities, holding a seminar sometimes can be very wearing because of the preparation work behind the scenes which many don't see, but due to continuous persuasion from Gill, I eventually stick back to Cityindex and agreed out of goodwill. I cherished the friendship and working relationship I had with Gill because he did a good job for all my seminars held previously according to my specification. I got to give him and his team credit for that. Without Gill, you won't see me holding seminars because I really prefer to speculate behind the scenes and not going public. We got to thank him for that! I know Gill personally, so the next time if you want a seminar by me and you can't wait, you got to request it from him. Write him an email or call him, he will be more than willing to assist you.

Every seminar, I try to come out with different topics which proved to be very challenging as I don't want to bore the crowd with the same old thing. It's not easy because there is only so much to talk about. But for me, the more challenging the better it is because I want the crowd to go back with something valuable and not waste their time. Like I said previously, I had finished my powerpoint slides and it is going to be something different from all other seminars you had ever attended. So, if you missed it, you are going to prepare to wait for a long time before I might hold another one. Details will be out soon, however I already had people flooding my emails for it. Don't worry guys, I am spanning it over 2 days, so everyone can attend. Just watch my blog space everyday and make sure you register for it once I posted. You can bring your friends along too, just register their name when you register it for yourself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator