Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keppel Corp vs STXOSV




Yesterday, a friend of mine emailed and he wanted to know if KepCorp is a better short or STXOSV? I replied to him that KepCorp is a better short. When I saw the chart of Keppel Corp, I only saw BBs short selling and no profit taking yet. However when I looked at the STXOSV chart, I saw short selling too, but more on profit taking which cause a slight rebound to happen today. To beat the game, we must understand the short selling and profit taking process.

Thanks for the concern to all my fellow fans who emailed me on my losses. I was not upset on the losses, in fact, I don't feel a thing. The only thing which upset me is I made a big mistake on the chart. I can make many small mistakes, but I seldom make on a big one and so therefore I paid the price. Losing money and cutting losses had already no effect on me as I am already numb on it, but if I lose confidence, I lost everything including my dignity.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator