Monday, May 28, 2012

Capitaland - A Quick Punt K Time 6



Last Friday, I shorted Capitaland at the day high and just when I thought today I can collect money, things changed and I need to react naturally to market conditions. So in the morning, I cut my Capitaland and lost only commission.. I wasn't willing to wait for the 1 pip drop to 2.42/2.43 because the market had some strong signs.

At 3.19-3.20pm earlier, I shorted Capitaland at the high because I think it was heavy and saturated and within minutes I made a $1k profit. Seriously, I wasn't in the money making money mode or I would have waited a little longer to see. I am actually just continuously testing my K Time theory to see its accuracy. Today is a US holiday, so I am not holding any positions. Good luck trading guys!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator