Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Keppel Corp - Money in Pocket First


KepCorp shot up in the morning, to me that's the first sign to book profits first. As for what happens later, I will decide again.

Update 1.03PM, May 2, 2012    




I saw comments that Keppel Corp XD and it is going down, well theoretically that is true however that was already factored in imo. If it is really going down, do you think I would still purchase? That's like catching a falling knife without knowing where is the bottom. This morning was a great opportunity to take profit in the morning when it opened high, however if one missed it, then there is still opportunity now. Whatever it is, I don't look at past data because it doesn't reflect on the future. There are many opinions around but the best opinion you must have is when your subconscious mind consistently asked you to ONLY trust yourself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator