Thursday, May 24, 2012

Calculated Losses



Yesterday just when I thought the market was about to turn higher, sellers caught me and started to press prices down. I was very alert and took a small loss first. In speculation, I would rather suffer a small loss than to have sleepless night when the US is trading. I received some emails asking me can I buy this or that? I can't really advise or advocate because I never want anyone to lose money. One would need to watch the market closely because the money is yours. My style of trading and my timeframe might be different from you, so the best is to watch yourself and decide whether is it worth to take the risk and enter or stay out.

Sometimes just when you think the market is crashing, it reversed, just take Dow last night as an example! So to my fellow fans, just read my blog with an interest and not necessarily you have to follow my trades.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator