Thursday, September 20, 2012

Mind Analysis Preview - This Coming Saturday

Hi all, thanks for attending the Mind Analysis Preview last night. Also thanks for those who signed up for the course and give me a chance to impart my knowledge to you. Cityindex is kind enough to allocate a space for me this coming Saturday for another preview session. So if you missed the one yesterday, then the upcoming one is for you.

This time round in the preview, I think I shall spend less time on the power point slides instead and focus more on the actual charts itself. By doing so, I can better relate the BBs campaign to you than going through stagnant boring slides. If you are interested, kindly register by following instructions below. I don't hard sell my course so all is welcome to attend. After the preview, if you have any questions, you can speak to me. I will try my best to answer you.

Please note: Taking a MRT will be a better choice this Saturday. A lot of road blocks because of F1.


Date: 22 September 2012
Time: 10.00am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Mind Analysis Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator