Friday, September 21, 2012

Mind Analysis Preview - Next Monday

For those who are not able to attend for tomorrow's preview, Gill is kind enough to reserve a slot for next Monday evening. I will share my view on Midas and why did I take profits at 0.425/0.43 when I saw unloading. I will also share why BBs need meetings to create activity in a particular stock. Of course, with that being said, I will also show you how to find, track, and trade with the BBs and some stuffs which you cannot find in books. Interested parties can register now.


Look at how the BBs in Midas unloaded at the day high? I will tell you the underlying secrets behind it, why 0.43 and not more not less. How can you unload with them and trade in harmony with them.

Date: 24 September 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Mind Analysis Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator