Friday, September 28, 2012

BBs Operation Campaign Preview


This morning I received a compliment from a public. It really touched me to see that people actually put my blog as a must read daily and that made me want to improve myself and help more people.

Also, I want to thanks for all those who signed up today for my stock operation course, I will impart a valuable skill that will last you the rest of your life. Thank you.

Now, I am holding a final preview in the month of October for the November stock operation course. This shall be my last course for the year. I don't know when will I hold one again but not in the near future as I got some other important things to accomplish. So if you are interested in my calls and my course, please email me or come for my previews and talk to me. I shall post the dates on my blog. Please visit my blog everyday to watch out for the dates. The first "BBs Operation Campaign Preview" will start on October 3rd and I shall talk about something different.

Interested parties can register as per below:

Date: 3rd October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.  

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator