Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stock Operation Course - Course Fee Made Back


This is not the first email I received that a student made back the course fee after 2-3 weeks of attending my course. The first one I had was when a student made back his five figure course fee with extra surplus of another 5 figure profits. When I received this email in the morning, I was so delighted that I felt all my teaching was worthwhile. If I can help a public to avoid being eaten by the big sharks, that's something soothing to hear. I hear all sorts of stories that people lost money, thereafter their lives were ruin, relationships went sour etc..So if there is anything I can help to salvage that, i will do my best. Like I told everyone yesterday, I am allowing you to make money from me and charging my fee slightly below market rate so that you can benefit. Don't forget, you are learning a niche skill, not something that can be found in anywhere. Congrats M.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator