Monday, September 24, 2012

STI - Traps


I am not longing the market anymore, I think it's unwise to follow the recent activity of the current market. I will only be trapped inside and experience suffocation. I don't like the idea of pray and hope for price to rise so that I can escape, rather I would speculate intelligently and avoid any mistakes/pitfalls. When will be the time to short? Only when the timing is right and I shall share that in tonight's Mind Analysis Preview.

In tonight's preview, I shall share something about Traps. How BBs are able to trick us into a situation where we buy and then we are unable to escape anymore. That's the biggest pitfall where everyone trader wants avoid. Also, as promised, the Midas unload where I spotted the high and how I knew 0.425/0.43 was the high.

Registration details are as below:

Date: 24 September 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Mind Analysis Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Here, I would like to thank those who came for last Saturday's preview and for those who signed up. Thank you so much and hope you gain some valuable insights.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator