Wednesday, September 26, 2012

StatsChp - Picturesque Moment





I was out meeting friends yesterday. Wasn't really watching the market but back in my mind, I knew I need to get out of StatsChp or I would encounter reactions today. On Sept 21st, I alerted my students to watch StatsChp. Back then the price was 0.395/0.4 and it went down to a low of 0.37/0.375. I was in my watching mode as usual, however, I knew it was not the time yet. Timing is really important in the game of speculation. When someone gives me a recommendation, I don't jump in straight even though he might be the operator or whoever he may be. I will always study and analyse the chart to capture the perfect moment.

So on Sept 25th, the timing was right and the atmosphere was picturesque. I entered 100 lots at 9.46am and unloaded everything at 12.31pm. There after the stock was trading at 0.39/0.395 for the whole day and and today as of now it was trading at 0.38/0.385. So what did I saw? Why am I able to always able to unload at the high and thereafter the stock would react? I think this would exemplify as a good case study for this Friday's preview. I look forward to see you guys who registered for this Friday's preview. Thank you!

Update: 26/9/2012, 1.26pm


StatsChp is down 1 more pip to 0.375/0.38!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator