Monday, September 17, 2012

Yoma - Trended Higher



A student asked me about Yoma yesterday and I replied this morning. I also shared about Yoma's movement in the seminar when one of the public asked me. As of now Yoma broke out heavily. In my preview this Wednesday, I will tell you why Yoma will breakout today instead of Friday. Timing is important when it comes to playing the stock market. Interested parties can register as below. Gill told me there are quite a number who had already registered, so if you can make it, do come.

Date: 19 September 2012
Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Stock Operator Course Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator