Thursday, February 21, 2013

Contra The Contel - Post Trade Records





Students are continuing sending me their trade records for their Contel trades. It seemed that Contel has the lingering effect where everyone was happy with the call I gave because most students made at least thousands of dollars for this trade.

Actually during the preview last Monday, I also told the public that I was holding Contel but I don't know how many follow. So for this preview, what will I give? I will keep it a suspense for now until next Monday. Here, I would like to thank all the students who signed up for the March and April course. I will show you the light and way to trade like me with confidence. Also thank you for all the age under 21 students who signed up with me too. Really really appreciated it where no words can describe.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator