Wednesday, February 20, 2013

UPP - Unloaded


Just made a very small profit from UPP. Well, nevertheless, it's still a profit, not a loss. Made a mistake by selecting the wrong stock. Well, the biggest blockbuster trade is yet to be shown and will soon be posted on my blog. Almost all the students who longed with me made money!! The members in the SMMG Club tore the house down yesterday. I will post soon.

Here, I would also like to thank all the new students for signing up. I really can't wait to show you how I fish the top and bottom of UPP, Contel, Rowsley, Informatics, etc..it's definitely an eye opener so you won't regret. While my students are trading, I am of course participating with them with my own personal trading too. All trade records are my own personal unless otherwise stated.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator