Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Retrovention Of Contra Trading

I had created a new page to store all my Contra trading calls and my own personal trades made in the past 3 months. I believed I had found the truth and secrets in Contra trading which allows me to almost always spot stocks that move within the T+5 period. This special skill set will be taught during the March's Stock Operation Course so for those who already signed up at the price you paid me, you got it cheap and shall benefit deeply.

This method will be also taught in the future's Stock Operation Course, however with an increased in price. I have to increase the course price for this new subject and knowledge so as to keep my course at a premium since many benefited from my training and made money in the SMMG Club.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/p/the-art-of-contra-trading.html

Here, I would like to clarify to all that my method works for investing, punting, swing trading and contra in all markets, all time frames, be it for stocks, forex, futures or commodities. It's a universal method that works amazingly in all kinds of instruments, so not to worry. You will just have to discover yourself and find your own time frame, which you will during the course.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator