Monday, February 4, 2013

Rowsley - The Up Close And Personal With Ronald K Prediction







Earlier on, I received a lot of joys, happiness and congratulations from public, students, and personal friends. Most of them all banked into this counter called Rowsley and made money! Last Friday I remembered someone asked me about Rowsley during the "Up Close And Personal With Ronald K" session whether it's going up/down. My answer to that person in 1 second was up and today Rowsley just had a gap up in the morning. You guys rock and really made my day!!

For those who just joined the SMMG Club, not to fret, there will be more opportunities. I am planning and creating something even bigger than you can ever imagine, of course it's going to take some time to do it. For those who made money already, please donate what you can afford to the poor, needy and less fortunate people. To those who are interested to join my club, let me know, I will arrange for it. Will Peter Lim still hold on to Rowsley? I will share during tonight's session.

After the first great success of the "Up Close and Personal with Ronald K" session. I don't plan to have a second one anymore. However, I got this crazy idea to do something different even better than the session last Friday. All will benefit. Details will be posted on my blog in coming weeks. Watch out!

Here, I would like to thank all of you for trusting me, coming to my seminars, previews and sessions to learn and of course to my beloved students who paid me for my course. I will do my very best so that everyone prosper. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator