Saturday, February 2, 2013

Up Close And Personal With Ronald K - A Sellout Crowd








To those who attended last nigh't session, "Up Close and Personal With Ronald K", here, I would like to express my warmest gratitude and appreciation for making it happen. It was just simply amazing to see a sellout crowd in 24 hours after I made my post on a Wednesday night at 11.13pm.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/up-close-and-personal-with-ronald-k.html

For those who asked and expressed interest for my course during the session, coming Monday I will have a preview session and you can attend. And finally for those who did not attend last night's session, you missed a good show because I shared many never seen before footage to a mass crowd which I believed all benefited. Coming Monday, I will share something else which I believe will still benefit you if you attend. Interested parties can register per instructions below:

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 

4th February 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator