Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Preview Sharing - June 4th 2013

I will have the next preview sharing on June 4th 2013. In this preview I shall focus more on the hidden buying/selling and how to long before the BBs and sell together with them. I won't have many previews in the month of June, maybe only 3 of it.

As for the Stock Operation Course, I am only left with a few more seats before closing the July course. For those who already signed up and had my LIVE calls, Thank You. For those who are interested, you can email me or call me.

Preview Date: 

4th June 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator