Tuesday, May 21, 2013

YHM - The Curated $18000 SGD Trade


May 2nd, 2013, I made a call in the SMMG Club for all my students to watch out for YHM. At that point of time, the stock was almost ready. On May 6th, the stock broke out from 0.036 to 0.04.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/yhm-breakout-today.html

March 4th, 2013, I made a small loss on YHM and I knew it's a matter of time before I would spot for the next breakout for revenge.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/03/yhm-small-loss.html


May 8th, 2013, to prove my conviction on the hidden buying I witnessed in YHM, I longed 2000 lots of YHM at 0.038.


May 14th, 2013, I decided to let the public know about the bullishness in YHM. I posted both on the blog and the Facebook fans page. At that point of time, YHM was traded between 0.038-0.04. If I make a call, I would rather show track and trade records that I really traded. There is a huge difference between making a call and making a call with REAL trade records. One doesn't involve emotions because it's just all talks, however the other involves continuous flow of anxiety, nervousness and mixed emotions.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/yhm-swing-trade.html

http://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation



Yesterday, 20th May 2013, I knew YHM was going to breakout out real soon and so I was watching like a hawk on it's behavior. From morning till evening, the stock was traded between 0.043-0.045. After dissecting and studying the flow of time and sales, I concluded that YHM was in the strong hands and so I decided to persevere and hang on till the next day which is today before I decided to unload.

In the morning, there was millions of shares being snapped up at high speed and small lots being sold down. That was demand overpowering supply. Still, the BBs/Operators for YHM saved the best for the last. They virtually snapped up millions and millions of shares like a peckish great white shark before market closed and between 4.55pm - 5.04pm and got hold millions of shares at will, indicating a colossal move for the next day. Those BBs/Operators virtually shut down almost all the public who were trying to buy/compete together with them with their intense, laser-liked speed of snapping up the shares so that the public don't get a chance. The clue is to always long before them and NOT together with them.



This morning, 21st May 2013, when the market opened, YHM appeared straight right at the Top 2 Volume and looking at the activity that was churning, within 2 minutes of observation, I concluded that the BBs'/Operators' intention was to unload today. At 9.02am, without a single tinch of hesitation, I unloaded my 2000 lots of YHM to secure $18000 SGD.

There wasn't any target price or specific price level. The goal is to unload with the BBs/Operators when they are unloading. I remembered it was really in a frenzy and hysteria mode where shares were snapping up real fast and selling real fast. The dust would have blurred one's vision and if he/she wasn't fast enough. Of course, as a speculator and making forward predictions and intelligent guesses on the BBs'/Operators' intention, I was masterful at controlling the emotional climate of that hysteria mode and secure all my profits at the top at 0.047. It was a pleasure and curated trade right from the start ever since I alerted my students in the SMMG Club on May 2nd 2013. All the buying, waiting, patience, flushes, doubts were all summed up in this curated, profitable trade where I longed at the bottom and unloaded at the top.




And to make a case study of what I learnt and practice in this trade, the millions of shares snapped up during the pre-open was fake, so that public would buy and the price would be jammed halt. It requires patience and a skillful Mind reader to study the behavior of the Time and Sales to make lightning quick decision on whether demand was more or supply was overpowering. At 9.03am there was still colossal buying up of shares, however the question is, buying from the BBs/Operators or from the retailers? How can a normal retailer differentiate who is who? At 9.55am, the true colors finally revealed, the was a heavy influx of selling and YHM dropped 2 pip down to 0.045/0.046. So are there more buyers or are there more sellers? You decide.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator