Saturday, May 4, 2013

SGX Auditorium - The Secret Art of Short Term Trading































Nothing much to comment. Just another new milestone for StockMarketMindGames and Ronald K. Thanks and much appreciated for those who came on a humid and hot Saturday afternoon and listen to my talk. Without your attendance, there won't be Ronald K and The Secret Art of Short Term Trading. Thank you!!

I hoped I have answered most of your questions and queries during the break and you have learnt the four process of speculation. I will be featured on Sunday Times on May 19th, 2013. Kindly get a copy and there will be a short interview section there with details for my next seminar.

Some of you expressed interested in the course and you can register for my course preview below:

Preview Date: 

8th May 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator