Thursday, May 2, 2013

STI - What Mode Is it?


April 19th, 2013, 8.09am way before any market opened, I made a call that STI will trend higher from that day onwards!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/sti-no-short_19.html

I also mentioned to watch for Peter Lim's counters. I said and quote: "Don't short the market today because its going to rebound. While everyone is expecting towards doomsday and market crashing, Ronald K still believes there is room for STI to trend higher starting today. Some pennies will continue to run like Healthway where one of my student got it at 0.093 yesterday before it appeared in Top Vol. Watch all Peter Lim counters, something is brewing."

Today, May 2nd 2013, after 2 weeks plus had passed, STI continue to go according to what I predicted! While many called for a crash and a selldown because they believed that the entire trading range was distribution by using traditional TA, I went the reverse and called for a continuous rebound. Of course I was rewarded along the way with some of my recent punts. While traditional TA like price, volume, RSI, support and resistance are used by many TA practitioners, I believe Mind Analysis is something that allows me to see things above the rest of the packs.

When everyone is using and doing the same thing, it's a herd instinct and when one is creating a revolutionary change, the response from the crowd will be more violent and negative because he is going against the norm. I love doing things the more challenging way because it's more emotionally stressful and I usually go through a period where everyone tells me that I am going to fail completely. Therefore, I concluded that everything negative, all the impossibles, all the hatred, pressure, competition is all an opportunity for me to rise.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator