Monday, May 13, 2013

ThBev - Breakout


On Aprill 22nd, a public asked me about the outlook of ThBev and I specifically told him that it looks good however with short term reactions. At that point of time when I told him, I saw a fake breakout in the ThBev chart which concluded my analysis.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/04/thai-beverage-buy-on-breakouts.html

Today May 13th, the stock was on a steroid, breaking a new high of 0.655/0.66. So how did I knew that was a fake breakout? Jesse Livermore's past work ethics was great and glorious, however my goal is not to mimic and follow everything he did but to innovate and reinvent new methods and ways of looking at charts. I believe I found an answer of identifying fake breakouts and I will share that in the "Probing As An Art by Ronald K" seminar.

Already quite a number of them registered and left a few more seats before I closed registration. For those who did not register and walk in during that day, you will not be allowed to enter the room. No walk in allowed.

Interested parties can follow instructions and register below:

Seminar Date:

17th May 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm

Venue: Phillip Investor Centre at Raffles City
250 North Bridge Road
#06-00 Raffles City Tower 
Singapore 179101
(Stop at City Hall MRT Station)

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending "Probing As An Art by Ronald K Seminar"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator