Wednesday, May 22, 2013

YHM - Selling to Book Profits




One day after unloading YHM at 0.047, the stock is currently now in an unloved and isolated mode.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/yhm-curated-18000-sgd-trade.html

While most pennies like Ntegrator, WE, Contel, Thbev etc are running, this counter is currently being sold down by the BBs as shown in the time and sales. In my speculation plan, I would rather book profits first and decide my next move in this counter. It's hard for me to ride from bottom to the very top without booking profits. Of course, this is me and may not apply to you as I lacked of patience. This is my fallacy I must admit.

Ever since I made a post on the pennies season on May 16th, 2013, pennies are striding like a horse, however one must make a good selection in order to profit with the rally.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/05/pennies-run-tomorrow.html


While my observation in YHM yesterday was spot on on the fake buying and unloading from the BBs/Operators, today's activity in YHM sealed the deal of my witty observation and analysis as it dropped another pip down to 0.044/0.045. Will this selling stop? When will it turn again? Will it continue to run with the other pennies? We should ask the BBs/Operators as only they have the answers.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator