Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Soildbuild Const - The Cold Blooded Truth to Punting IPO Stocks


In my next close students forum group, ONLY for students, for the very first time, in fact I should say I am the first, I will reveal how to punt IPO stocks. All my students can come for free knowledge sharing and discussion. No charge at all. I got to thank all of them for referring friends and believing in me. Like I promised I don't believe in charging anymore once you become my student and so "The Cold Blooded Truth to Punting IPO Stocks" shall be shared to all of my students for free. I will use the recent IPO stock Soildbuild Const as an illustration. I had done it on Sheng siong in the past, and many others which I can't really remember. Also in Geo energy when I cut loss and learnt something.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2011/09/sheng-siong-big-kill.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/geo-energy-oceanus-losses-for-month.html

Not only that, for those who loves target price, I will also share how to have projection of price target levels. However do note, I am not interested in price projection in my personal day to day trading. Because of being FREE and NATURAL, I am able to expand and come out with many beautiful and wonderful strategies that many people thought it wasn't possible but made possible by Ronald K. I am teaching all students just to expand their horizon, but I wouldn't use it. It is pretty accurate. Don't have to pay for course to learn it, just learn it from me myself because I had done those price projection in the past and it works!

Looking forward to meet all of you soon. Thank you.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator