Monday, August 12, 2013

Biosensor - The Big Crash




I guess I was too busy with projects and stock picking lately and some of the things I said just faded off from my memory. August 1st 2013, 1 day before the Invest Fair talk, a student asked me about the outlook on Biosensor and I said no go. The best part was I had closed the chart as I already shut down the PC. So when it comes to the stock market, memory do play a part for Ronald K's success formula.


I just realized Biosensor had a huge drop today for almost 11.8% and the stock just kept draining down on a free fall. So what did I remember and see that day but you don't?? Now looking back at the chart, I think I knew why I said no go on August 1st 2013. I will share with everyone soon in my next seminar and students' forum. It's very hard to explain without verbal and visual explanations. This is a good learning curve because the answer is not so obvious as you think.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator