Thursday, August 22, 2013

1 on 1 Coaching by Ronald K - Instant Results!





So yesterday I had my 1 on 1 coaching with my customer. While the entire market is selling down, I told him to take a look at Mirach for a long. Of course, he went longed and even though the STI gap down -43 points when market opened, Mirach was still resilient and there was no need to be panic about.


Today, after waiting for an hour after market opened, he was straight into the money!! Mirach rocketed to 0.455/0.46 at the top before reacting to 0.44/0.455 now! The point is this, I emailed and call him to unload but due to greed and hope, he unloaded 1-2 pips lower. But well, it's still profits and profits ain't going to lie. Thank you for engaging my service and trusting me. Hope you learnt something very powerful. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator