Tuesday, August 20, 2013

GLP - Precision Call at 8.30am





This morning, I made a call at 830am to all my students in the SMMG Club to watch out for GLP for a rebound. A rebound did happened in STI, however it was a weak one! How accurate can it be????




As for GLP, it also rebounded from opening 2.64 to 2.72 now!! Wow!! This is the ART of Catching The Bottom! It was a call I needed to make when I woke up this morning when I saw Dow down for -71 points for those who joined my Stock Operation Course yesterday by signing over the phone. Also for the customer who signed up for my 1 on 1 service last night, I also spoke to him over the phone and told him that Dow was coming down last night before the market opened and today is a good day to go long on selective counters. I need to show that they can make $ instantly because they believe in me and what they see outside on the blog and inside the SMMG Club is similar! No cherry picking! So what if the broad market is selling down? Ronald K is still able to pick a stock like GLP that buck the entire trend! Congrats to those who longed!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator