Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Ezion - The Anatomy of a Gap Up



Over the course of my speculation career, I met many people with all walks of life. From engineers, doctors to lawyers, they all say that stock market is the fastest way to make money and they all thought it was easy. Buy when everyone is buying and sell when there is a panic selling. One thing stood out on all human is they think alike. Mechanical conditioning, fear, greed, hope, don't want to cut loss etc and me being an O Level student, I don't have an edge or luxury to compete with these professionals when it comes to qualification. So how can I be better than them? I finally discovered that when it comes to money matters, everyone is sensitive and so I trained and practice real hard to learn how to liberate away from money. That's the secret to Ronald K's success, not how much experience or knowledge he has. Knowledge will give you power but character respect.

So coming next Wednesday, I want to explain the anatomy of a gap. It's such an important and powerful maneuver that once you long/short before the gap up/down, you are in instant $$. I remember I was just sharing with my PA on the outlook of Ezion last week and I told them that it will go up and today this stock gap up! Of course, he was in instant $$. So if you are interested to know how to spot before the gap up, you can register for the preview on next Wednesday. If you are here for tips, I am going to disappoint you, but if you are hungry for knowledge, then yes, this is it.

Preview Date: 

14th August 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator