Friday, August 16, 2013

CNA - The 7% Gain, Morning 8.58am Call, Confidence Built!










So this morning I woke up and once again I knew today was the day also for CNA and so I gave my call to all my students in the SMMG Club to follow if they want to. Yes I made 2 small losses, but I recovered partial of it already and after cutting losses 2 times, was my confidence lost? Hell NO! In fact, I gain more confidence in myself and became bolder. Could have made more and punted 400-600 lots of CNA instead of 200 lots, went shopping, came back and the stock dropped 1 pip from 0.24 to 0.235. Nothing to say but no complains. Money in pocket is better than leaving it overnight which could inherit risks.

Yesterday a student signed up for my course and today he started making $$ as shown in the SMMG Club!! Oh my, how wonderful can that feeling be?? What a confidence gain and confidence built for all my current and soon to be students!! Those who signed up for Sep course couldn't wait another further to learn the art of stock speculation from Ronald K himself. Of course, everyone wants to know the secret of picking top % gain stocks and I believe I found it, I finally broke it and am going to share. Talk is cheap but results and trade records with students testimonial don't lie.

So for those who signed up for the Stock Operation Course in Sep, I shall meet you earlier than that in our Ronald K sharing seminar. For those who are signed up for tomorrow's course, I can't wait to share the secrets to you! And for those who are interested in the course, you can send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com where you can enroll for the course instantly without coming for the preview OR you can also come for next week's preview. The course is first come first serve, once seats are all fully booked, then you shall have to wait for 1-2 months or even next year. Thanks to those students for signing up my course and trust me! You won't regret the Advance Stock Operation Course.

I am going to spot the next giant monster with huge % gains, trust me on this. This time round, I have huge huge positions in it and I can potentially make hundreds of thousands of $. If you are interested to know, it's either you become my student or come for the preview to know how.

Preview Date: 

20th August 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.



In fact on July 28th 2013, I mentioned to everyone in Facebook that I am starting a new project in twitter and today was just an epic start! So the CNA call was posted in my twitter when it was trading at 0.22. So for those who has twitter account, please kindly follow me, the call is free for all public! Also, please follow and click like on my Facebook fans page if you want to receive updates!

https://twitter.com/ronaldksmmg

https://www.facebook.com/stockspeculation

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator