Thursday, August 1, 2013

STI - A Flush to Profit From Capitaland



It was just a superb session yesterday during the preview sharing. Before the start of my preview, I shared with a big crowd that STI had a flush yesterday during the last minute selldown where it closed -23 points. The gentlemen who asked me what will happen to STI today, as predicted, it rebounded! Those BBs created a heavy selldown to create panic to the public and they bought heavily during the flush. The market is now up 33.6 points!!





Of course, with that being said, since Ronald K knew it was flush, he also traded 50 lots of Capitaland to prove his conviction and made money! The best part was I also gave a call in the SMMG Club for all students to follow if they wish to and when I am out, I also let them know too. Kepcorp was another stock I gave yesterday to the students. They say sharing is caring, I say sharing is making money and be happy together so we grow as a team. Capitaland is now trading at 3.25/2.26 as it started to react.


As I am in the process of building and working on some projects for the student, today shall be a start for all my students with the inaugural of my personalized market outlook FREE for all students. I will be sharing something powerful and looking forward to see you guys later!

Next Monday, I am having another powerful preview, why powerful? Because I will let you know what shall happen to the market next. So if you are interested, kindly register below. I need serious people who really wants to make money together with me and not people who are looking for tips. People who are passionate about speculation and wants to get the job done and be masterful and skillful as a speculator, these people will go far beyond.

5th August 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator