Friday, August 2, 2013

Market Outlook Seminar by Ronald K - Uncanny Forecasting

































They say pictures speak a thousand words. I say the continuous eternal support from my students gave me infinity light and love to keep moving on to further heights. Yesterday was just another sell out event. Long queues just to see what Ronald K is going to highlight and deliver. Of course, all these are FREE for all my beloved students. So I shared my outlook yesterday and told them about the Pennies VS Blue Chips, what is the current rotation and how to be a consistent trader that consistently profit from the market.

Of course with all that being said, most of them held on to Capitaland and profited today!! It's like sleeping, wake up and morning book profit!! It's definitely a good feeling to see $$ at 9am by doing nothing. And that's all I care for them, making money and minimizing mistakes.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/kepcorp-capitaland-top-volume-with.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator