Thursday, August 15, 2013

GLP - Gap Down! Booked profits 2.72



GLP gap down heavily during opening and I was just sharing the outlook of GLP last night to a big crowd so today they witnessed the accuracy of my call. In fact, some students were still holding on to their GLP shorts the other day when I gave the call on the SMMG Club and book profits at the day low today at 2.72, 3 minutes after market opened, practicing the art of speed which I was always performed!!! The best part was this trade was done in a safe fashion where no emotional imbalance was experienced! And attached is the trade record. So is CFD account important?? You bet!!


http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/08/glp-15k-trade-on-safe-short.html

Next Tues, I shall continue to share the outlook of another stock and the secrets of gaps. I believed those who attended last night's session benefited from my gap theory and for those who are attending next week, you will also benefit from my sharing. Please don't come for tips because I will disappoint you, only come if you are passionate and hungry for knowledge.

Preview Date: 

20th August 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator