Thursday, January 1, 2015

DBS Singapore - Game Plan For Tomorrow




Happy New Year to all my readers! May 2015 be a better and more prosperous year for all of you! While writing this post, I was also studying and analyzing the Dow chart where it spells trouble for some selling to come in the near term. While we are enjoying our party and welcoming 2015, the Dow just plummet -160 points. When the Dow is slammed down 3 digits, it spells trouble for tomorrow's market, especially the blue chips. Yesterday I gave a bearish call on DBS and for those who shorted early in the morning, you should be in the $$ and I believe tomorrow is another day to reap greater profits. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/12/dbs-hot-weak-stock.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/12/dbs-sellers-came-in.html

For those who are interested in next Tuesday's workshop, I still have seats left. In this workshop, I will share more stocks and outlook for the 1st half of 2015. See you guys there.

Preview Date: 6th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator