Monday, January 5, 2015

DBS Singapore - Secrets of Stock Speculation Revealed!







What a massacre on DBS today where sellers were distributing and dumping off the shares like there was no tomorrow. Of course, the call was given to students too and also in Facebook for those who added me as a friend. I am glad that students made $$ on the first day of trading after a long 2 weeks holiday!!

http://www.facebook.com/stockmarketmindgames

The overall broad market collapsed and many stocks were suffering reactions. However DBS was one of the most beaten down stocks and it dropped almost like 50cents where it's not bad for a one day job for those who shorted based on my early morning call!! Tomorrow will be an all exciting day because I will be sharing how I made this forward prediction on DBS that it would have more downside today and the secret of my stock speculation would be revealed. I am left with a few seats. Interested parties can register:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/dbs-more-downside.html

Preview Date: 6th January 2015, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator