Thursday, January 15, 2015

Scanning and Learning - The Golden Stock



Also during next Wednesday's Workshop, I will launch the Top Volume as shown above to do a LIVE scan with all of you who wants to learn how to scan and pick right counters effectively. For those who wants to see how I perform my scanning analysis on how to pick the golden stock, this is your chance to learn from me FREE. Last week itself, I made 5 digits on Yuuzoo and how did I pick the stock before the news was released and how did I dump at the hidden selling point? All these secrets shall be revealed one by one next Wednesday. See the below post on my 900 lots of Yuuzoo, buying on the hidden selling and selling on hidden selling when the news was released! If you want to know the next wave for Yuuzoo and follow my calls, this is a chance not to be missed!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-ronald-ks-900-lots-040.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-sellers-coming-in.html

Workshop Date: 21st January 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator