Friday, January 30, 2015

Pennies - Somemore Leg


Based on my study and analysis of the market, it seemed as though that there is still some more leg to run for the pennies counters in Singapore. However, the clue is to pick the right penny counters for this to materialize. I am keeping some penny stocks in my watchlist for next week germination and fireworks. For those who registered for next Wednesday preview, I will share my watchlist so you can join me in making $$. I am still left a few more seats. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 4th February 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator