Thursday, January 29, 2015

Stock Operation WorkShop - 4th Feb 2015


Coming next Wednesday, 4th February 2015, once again, I will be conducting a workshop to share the secrets of hidden buying/selling for those who are interested to know how to trade effectively using simple charting platform with any form of indicators. Last night during the workshop, I revealed how to scan stocks LIVE and effectively as compared to waiting till end of day. Next week, I will reveal the secret of how to turn a small 4 digit to 5 digit within a short time frame like how I did it in Yuuzoo for this month itself. I had made a high 5 digit just by trading one stock and following it's hidden buying/selling. If you are interested, do register below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2015/01/yuuzoo-how-i-made-33000-within-2-contra.html

Workshop Date: 4th February 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator