Thursday, January 15, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - 21st Jan 2015



Coming next Wednesday, I will be conducting a FREE Workshop where I will display the use of TIME to perform your trades rather than price action, indicators or volume. How to use time effectively to execute trades right on the dot and how to use it to exit when things are not looking right. On top of that, I will also share how to do LIVE stock rotation and selection in less than 5 seconds so that one do not need to depend end of day data. If you are hungry for new knowledge and want to see how I perform my hidden buying/selling analytical study of stocks and their behavior, kindly register below:

Workshop Date: 21st January 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator