Thursday, January 22, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - 28th January 2015


Coming next Wednesday during the Stock Operation Workshop, for the first time, I will login and showcase my list of watchlist which I have never shown it to anyone. This pile of watchlist are the current stocks that I believe have the potential of breaking down and breaking out. If you like my current stock selections from China Env, Swiber, to my LIVE trading for JES, etc..then don's miss this opportunity to see for yourself. Interested parties can register:

Workshop Date: 28th January 2015Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator