Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Linc Energy - Small Profits Today






Today is one of the tougher and more challenging day to trade the market. Well, the overall market was just lackluster and there wasn't any stocks that ran up big time, just a few here and there. The market is getting tougher and tougher to find good quality counters and for us, today we punted Linc Energy. It was posted in the SMMG Club where all students can participate.

In my call, I also gave an entry point and warned all students that this was going to be a fast trade. As usual, the stock ran fast and true to my words, the stock suffered some selling in the end which caused price to suffer back to the opening price of 0.245. Most students got out and made some small profits. While it's a challenging market, I can only do my best in searching for potential counters. For those who are coming tomorrow, I shall scan another 2 stocks and share their turning points. See you guys tomorrow. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator