Thursday, June 4, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop 5th June - Snatching Scanner



First off, I would like to thank all who signed for my Stock Operation Course over the internet and for those who came to the workshop and signed up. I am pleased to announce that my course was so hot that seats got snapped up fast and the June Stock Operation Course is now CLOSED. Due to the heavy demand, I am also pleased to announce that I will be conducting a July Stock Operation Course on July 18 - July 19. It's a 2 day course that teaches you about the rotational of stocks together with the hidden buying/selling.

Today was yet another full house day with many participants snatching my FREE giveaway scanner. Actually, I don't need a lot of people to pack the whole building. All I want is people who are hungry to make $$ and have desire to learn to come listen to me will do. So due to this high demand of requests, I am proud to announce that tomorrow I will also be giving away my FREE scanner. Interested parties can register. Since it's only 1 day for registration, I only allow the first 20 participants who register to attend, so hurry up and follow the registration instructions below:

Workshop Date: 5th June 2015,Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator