Friday, June 5, 2015

Noble Group - Timing and Entry



The recent fall in Noble Group was scary. The stock virtually just had a free fall with no form of support. Of course with adversity comes opportunity and so currently my eyes are all on Noble group. However I also know that timing is crucial part to get in at the right time right price so for those who are attending tonight's workshop, not only I am giving away my FREE Scanner, I will also show you how to use my scanner to time your entry for Noble Group. I am left with a few more seats, so register asap!

Workshop Date: 5th June 2015,Time: 8.00pm to 9.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator