Friday, June 19, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - June 23rd 2015



Another sell out crowd today watching me LIVE Trading. Thank you all who came and I believe now you had witnessed my LIVE calls and how I do rotation and stock selection. Coming next Tuesday, I am back to my usual Stock Operation Workshop where this time round, I am giving away FREE Scanners to scan the best stock in the Singapore Stock Market. For interested parties, do register below:

Workshop Date: 23rd June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist