Monday, June 1, 2015

Stock Operation Workshop - June 3rd Sold Out



The above 2 videos are the testament of what I do everyday, picking the right stock at the right time and the stock would run instantly. My trades are rather short term but my method can be used for short term, mid and long term. I teach you to be successful for yourself and not to replicating my success. Everybody has to find their own success one day so I will train another batch of students soon which I will do something to allow them to rediscover themselves.

The unfortunate thing is the June 3rd Stock Operation Workshop is sold out now. For those who registered for the June 3rd Workshop, I have not replied you but you WILL receive a reply on the venue from me tomorrow confirm. The good thing is June 4th I will open up another slot for another run for my popular Stock Operation preview. If you are registering for June 4th event, please follow the instructions below properly. Only first come first serve.

Workshop Date: 4th June 2015,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop for June 4th"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator